Olivers new room upstairs is finally pretty much done. The “pocket” door-frame (which makes the door disappear into the wall and saves space) made the installation of the wall more cumbersome than expected, the frame was not exactly straight either which led to some problems.. but in the end I think we managed pretty well. We also had to order the door not once but twice since the first one was damaged in transit.
The door that we ended up installing is a so called “massive” door, ie a door made of a single sheet of wood. It’s also customized from the factory to fit inside a pocket-frame.
The wall that we built is properly isolated with glass wool and is not built with drywall but with particle board to make it easier to hang stuff on the wall and make it more durable.